Sunday, June 14, 2009

The New Pastor's Appointment Letter

A P P O I N T M E N T

By virtue of the faculty vested in me by canon 523, I,
by the Grace of God and Favor of the Apostolic See, Bishop of Laoag,
hereby appoint you

REV. NOLASCO M. PASCUA, JR.

PARISH PRIEST
of ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA PARISH,
Marcos, Ilocos Norte

whom I judge to be outstanding in sound doctrine and uprightness of character and endowed with zeal for souls and other virtues. I commit to you the full care of souls in that Parish with all the faculties, duties, rights and privileges according to the Code of Canon Law, Diocesan statutes, and approved consuetude.

I urge the clergy and our lay faithful to give you all the cooperation and consideration you need and show you the respect due to a minister of God.

This Letter of Appointment takes effect as of June 15, 2009 and is valid for three (3) years or until revoked by me or my successor.

Given this 15th day of June 2009, at the Chancery Office, Bishop’s Residence, Laoag City, duly signed and affixed with the seal of the Diocese.



(SGD.) + SERGIO L. UTLEG
Bishop of Laoag

2 comments:

  1. Congartulations, Apo! The GOOD SHEPHERD will be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this Parish :-(

    -Nico Juan

    ReplyDelete